Hi, Maybe it's explained somewhere here, but I'm trying to figure out:
1) How do I get more points
2) What will I be able to do with those points
Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM

points = wat?
    I don't find a help section. :( Makes me has a sad.

2. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:08 AM

sweet.this page is uber usefull.i'm glad it exists

3. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM

You have probably already found how to get points but I have found the best way is to post a blog. Does anyone know any other high earning point ideas?

4. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM

I think responding gets you points

5. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:59 PM

There aren't really an high earning point ideas, except to participate in the surveys, campaigns, etc. that Transmission/FFF puts out(those usually earn you anywhere from 100-1000 points). Last year the survey was put out about 6 months after FFF Fest. Failing that, you can post blogs and interact with other people on the site. The points are moderated to keep things fair, but the moderators are generally pretty loose on what constitutes a valid blog,comment, etc.

6. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM

So, apparently my point bank isn't responding to the points I should be earning. Just got a notice for 500 pts for having more friends and I think I got one a while back for 100 pts that didn't show up either. WUZGOINON?
    ...so you're not ghey?

7. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 1:50 PM

It did that to me before as well, I guess there's a bug somewhere in the system. The only other time it hasn't responded is when I've posted too many blogs in a short amount of time.

8. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 8:58 AM

the points are confusing yall

9. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:20 PM

If you accept someons friend request and they are getting the points for getting a certain amount of friends, it pops up on yours but doesn't award you the points. It does award the right people the points.

10. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Who should I email/write to regarding the "Poster the town" campaign?

I put up a FFFF poster I printed out at Spider House... sent it in following all rules and all steps, resized the image in Photoshop, etc.... yet I didn't get my 1000pts. I hear others did receive their points.

Thanks and take care yall, see you real real soon,

11. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:53 PM

To promote voting and making our points system better. I vote that we get points for attending the festival. Seems like a pretty legit way to earn some points. Maybe setup some sort of codes that can be picked up at some of the booths as well, to promote people stopping by and seeing what people are selling. Then the codes could be entered when we get home. Or you could give me a point for every beer I drink.

I hope you all voted today!

12. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I was really gonna make an effort with the being social thing looks like I'll just have to try again for free swag next year.They should give you points for buying tickets

13. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:21 PM

i would also like a point for every beer i drink.

14. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 7:08 AM

Post a blog for 10. But their limited to avoid spamming. Being social gives you 1. You can buy all kinds of good stuff. FREE BEER and FREE FOOD

15. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM

i find it incredibly stupid that replying to forum posts nets you no points

16. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:42 AM

You should get 10,000 points for blowing Tom Araya before the Slayer set. If you're hetero...it won't be gay if you yell "Slayer!" after you're done...according to Brian Posehn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XluRJ5E2hs
    It's not about who's right...only who's left.

17. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Human sacrifice gets you 10,000 points.

18. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Someone has probably already covered this, but I'm curious about the juxtaposition of the "side stage access" for 2,000 points vs. the "king of *insert favorite stage here*" for 7,500 points, which also just allots for side stage access. What else comes along with the "king" points package to warrant spending 7,500 points? I mean if I'm just getting side stage, why not just spend the 2,000?

I'm with Scumbag. It seems odd to get no points for posting here. I'm not trying to be *an asshole. Just wondering.
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” Aldous Huxley

~BonnieBlowtorch

19. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM

King is also supposed to get you ON STAGE with the band of your choice. That didn't happen for me last year, but I still had a great time. The Side Stage Access will be limited by the artists that actually allow people on their side stage. Danzig usually doesn't allow people side stage, but he did for FFF, so I'd go for it if I were you. Once you redeem the Side Stage point item, it will make you pick a stage. From what I've been told, these will be limited to a few per stage. I wasn't given a number.

20. Re: Points? How to get 'em?

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM

So long story short, whats the real break down for point? Ive linked this through facebook tweets and other stuff and havent got jack for point.