Girls

Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Just saw them play a free show in San Francisco. I wasn't crazy about his voice at first, but this song has really really grown on me.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Girls

Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM

This is a great song and video! I must find their music to listen to now.

2. RE: Girls

Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I must say that their recorded stuff is much better than their live shows. I wouldn't say that they're bad, in fact far from it, but the performance was a tad slow and boring. Course, it could just be because they were opening for Los Campesinos!, and I was getting myself ready for some crazy excitement. I do hope they go far though. :)

3. RE: Girls

Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 3:15 PM

lienathan316 wrote:
    I must say that their recorded stuff is much better than their live shows. I wouldn't say that they're bad, in fact far from it, but the performance was a tad slow and boring. Course, it could just be because they were opening for Los Campesinos!, and I was getting myself ready for some crazy excitement. I do hope they go far though. :)

yeah, I dunno I thought they sounded pretty much just like the album.

4. RE: Girls

Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 7:58 PM

ahh, i fucking love this song and video. i discovered it a couple weeks ago from a friend. you need to check out the song "hellhole ratrace" its my favorite :D

5. Re: Girls

Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM

i love love love hellhole ratrace

6. Re: Girls

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:07 AM

lienathan316 wrote:

I totally get that, it's always disappointing when a band you love isn't as great live :(

7. Re: Girls

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Carolina live would be awesome, though its first half might be a little too deliberate for festival regulations.

Bradford Cox had it right, all of Atlas Sound's songs were 7+ minute jams and it was great.
    (They weren't all 7+ minutes but he gave a hilarious monologue about his disdain for FFF's no jamming laws.)

8. Re: Girls

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 9:29 PM

i thought it was a girl! lol

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla