Different beer choices for next year....please.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I know there's quite a few Tecate and Heineken fans out there, but this is Texas and it is home to many of the best brews in the world. That would definitely make next year more fun for me! By the way, great job on having Titos Vodka on hand. Very good call!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Agreed. Well done with all the local food options, now just to bring local beer into the mix!

2. RE: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Beer knurds rejoice! Reach out to Real Ale, Independence, Austin Beerworks, Circle Brewing, South Austin Brewing, Live Oak, Adelbert's, 512, Thirsty Planet, Twisted X, Jester King, Hops & Grain, Saint Arnold's, Karbach, Buffalo Bayou and at the very least... Spoetzl.

3. Re: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Michael Azari wrote:
    Beer knurds rejoice! Reach out to Real Ale, Independence, Austin Beerworks, Circle Brewing, South Austin Brewing, Live Oak, Adelbert's, 512, Thirsty Planet, Twisted X, Jester King, Hops & Grain, Saint Arnold's, Karbach, Buffalo Bayou and at the very least... Spoetzl.

4. RE: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM

As much as I would love to see more beer choices as well, I am not holding my breath. Most festivals sign exclusive beer contracts meaning the only beers sold are those under the winning bidder's umbrella. This is the reason you can only get two or three beers at most major music festivals: Coachella, FFF, ACL, FYF, etc.... Most stadiums and arenas operate under the same deal.

I would love to be proved wrong and see a ton of beer selection. Texas has some amazing beer!

5. Re: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM

cerveza XX dos equis
    stay thirsty my friend

this is probably the best choice!!!!!

6. Re: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

looks like SHINER is where it's at...
    -Adam Noble Bass

7. Re: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM

They should rock some local beers hard if they are going to make so much money off of 5, 6 dollar beers it could be going back into our beer community and we could be drinking IPAs and shit

8. Re: Different beer choices for next year....please.

Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 1:28 PM