Face to Face

Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:01 AM

Anyone looking forward to seeing Face to Face. Its been several years since they were in TX.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Face to Face

Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM

I love Face to Face! They were one of my staples in high school/college. One of my favorite concert experiences was the farewell tour they did a few years back, when they first broke up. They played a mediumish-largish club here in AZ and there had to be a couple thousand people there. Towards the end of the set, they busted out "Disconnected" (for what I thought was the last time ever) and every single person in the place sang along at max volume. Easily one of the most goose-bump-inducing moments in my 20+ years of concert-going. Can't wait to hear "Disconnected" again on the 7th.

2. RE: Face to Face

Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I certainly am. Never thought I would get to see them live.

3. RE: Face to Face

Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I am pretty stoked to see face to face, the older they got the tighter and more polished they became. I sort of hope that in their new incarnation they are a little rougher around the edges. They always put on a great show, I hope that they don't disappoint. Always good to see the high desert of California representing.

4. RE: Face to Face

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM

C.Wool wrote:
    I am pretty stoked to see face to face, the older they got the tighter and more polished they became. I sort of hope that in their new incarnation they are a little rougher around the edges. They always put on a great show, I hope that they don't disappoint. Always good to see the high desert of California representing.

They've been playing out quite a bit since they "re-formed," so they should be firing on all cylinders. I believe they just co-headlined one of those big California cluster-headache fests a few months back, too, so they should be in the fest mood.