Set lengths?

Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Anyone know the set lengths this year? I wasn't sure if they were different since it's three-day this year.

really just trying to see if M83 is under an hour since they're playing a longer set in Houston the night before.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Set lengths?

Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I can't guarantee anything, but I'm willing to bet it all depends on the time each band is playing. For instance, bands playing earlier in the day will probably not have as long of a set as the larger bands playing in the evening. I think M83 should have at least an hour-long set, since they were announced as one of the bigger headlining bands for the fest. Hope that helps!

2. Re: Set lengths?

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:24 PM

They should do it like bonnaroo and have late night sets. Four Tet Friday at midnight, and M83 Saturday at midnight. I wouldn't think it would work on Sunday!
    “The shortest distance between two points is often unbearable.”
    ? Charles Bukowski

3. Re: Set lengths?

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Now what after parties will conflict with the others? Please no Kool Keith with Boris and Russian Circles! Though if you must, I will gladly enjoy Kool Keith.How late do Austin bars stay open?
    “The shortest distance between two points is often unbearable.”
    ? Charles Bukowski

4. Re: Set lengths?

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Set times/lengths will be announced soon. But did you hear about FFF6 passes getting you into FFF Nites for FREE??!!! Craziness. It's like getting into 3 days of FFF plus a whole 3 day night-time fest all for one price!!