FFFF karaoke tent?

Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM

hehe so in one of my blogs I was talking about how much I love karaoke. And then I thought, "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool to have a karaoke tent at the fest this year?"

It could feature only songs from the artists playing this year and it could be filmed and then FFFF can make a video or whatever from the footage. I also think it could make a decent profit if people paid to get a copy of their video or a chance to view the link online somewhere... just a thought. I think it would be fun.

Anyone else think so?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Heck, I'm in! I'd shell out the ducats to see drunk folks (myself included) warble along to Lizard and Danzig tunes.

2. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM

FFF, let's do this!!!!

3. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM

oh gosh this would be fun. great idea!

4. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 6:42 PM

yay! I'm so glad people like my idea!!! =)

5. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 9:44 PM

You know how down I am with this idea? More down that Disturbed were "Down With The Sickness". More than 311 were "Down". More than those Armenian guys and their System Of A Down. Karaoke muthafockas!

6. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 1:26 AM

Phillip wrote:
    Heck, I'm in! I'd shell out the ducats to see drunk folks (myself included) warble along to Lizard and Danzig tunes.

Ducats. ha.
    Maybe a good idea, possibly a waste tho. Although, bring on more fun!

7. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM

that would be a great idea. i love karaoke! i love laughing at myself while up there too. im horrible.

8. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I already volunteered to volunteer a while ago, but I would like to throw my hat in for MC'ing this prospective event.

On second thought, I don't think the bands would be too happy having people singing karaoke instead of, you know, watching the bands. Thoughts??

9. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I think it would be a good idea for those who are waiting around between acts they want to see. Some live band karaoke would be fun.

10. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:12 PM

I could see people going for it. Chiming in from the other side, I'm going to FFF to chill with a beer and wander around watching random acts when I don't have a particular band performing at that moment in time, so I'd probably skip it, but that's just me.

11. RE: FFFF karaoke tent?

Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM

My Jeremy would Slay Pearl Jam for never!!