Bikes Allowed?

Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM

does anyone know if we can take bikes inside or if are there are bike parking lots in the area.

since everyone complains about the restroom lines and condition I would imagine it would be faster and better for me to ride to my friends dorm at UT to use his restroom than use those. plus I could drop stuff off and chill ect...

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Bikes Allowed?

Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM

There were no bikes allowed inside last year (its not that big of a park, yo) and no bike parking lot per se, but there were racks and with all the fencing around the park I had no problem locking mine up very close.

2. RE: Bikes Allowed?

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:38 AM

finding a place to lock it up is no sweat

3. RE: Bikes Allowed?

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Not sure if you can take them in (probably not) but there are plenty of places around the park to chain your bike

4. Moderator

RE: Bikes Allowed?

Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:46 PM

I know this thread is from last year, but I'm sure you found out.. bikes are not allowed in the park during the festival. Segways aren't either just in case you have one of those laying around.

Since there is no home football game scheduled during FFF Weekend, the parking lot on Trinity (I think) should be your parking mecca.

5. RE: Bikes Allowed?

Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM

thank non existent god.... parking was pretty horrible (unless you paid) which was lame...
    all your base are belong to us

6. RE: Bikes Allowed?

Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 7:34 AM

I was wondering if it'd be the same way it was set up for Mess with Texas. The bike lock up was a great idea!

7. RE: Bikes Allowed?

Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 10:55 AM

the bike valet line was pretty great during mwtx. please bring this back

8. Moderator

RE: Bikes Allowed?

Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 4:34 PM

thedondiego1 wrote:
    the bike valet line was pretty great during mwtx. please bring this back

Glad to know you guys liked it. We'll run it by the chief and see what he thinks.