What's a PIP Ticket?

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM

What's a PIP ticket and why is it more expensive? Halp?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM

PIP means Pretty Important Person.
    Like a VIP pass but no one who goes to fun^3 is really super dooper important(they are super dooper cool) but anyways PIP gets your perks like free food and drinks, sectioned off places to chill, faster lines and shit like that.
    Pretty much, get one if you're baller

2. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:32 AM

How are the viewing sections for the PIP folks? Is it the front of the stage or is it elsewhere? I wanna know!

3. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:53 PM

timmy wrote:
    PIP means Pretty Important Person.
    Like a VIP pass but no one who goes to fun^3 is really super dooper important(they are super dooper cool) but anyways PIP gets your perks like free food and drinks, sectioned off places to chill, faster lines and shit like that.
    Pretty much, get one if you're baller

Jawsome. Thanks a bunch. You are super dooper awesome so you should get a PIP ticket. Thanks!

4. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Any update on the PIP viewing sections? Are they near the stage or elsewhere, elevated. I wanna know so I can thrashxmosh or just nod and toe-tap.

Thanks!

5. Moderator

RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Here's the scoop!

We know you have more questions about the exact details so be on the lookout for more info soon. In the meantime channel your minds towards the offerings of free beer, special bathrooms and insanely awesome music!

PIP:
    Think you are important? Maybe you are. Or maybe you just want to get a little closer to the bands, the beer, and the bathrooms. Either way, it sounds like you are a PIP (Pretty Important Person) and we want to help you out.

WHAT PIPs NEED:
    $135 bones
    (early bird price, $150 after)

WHAT PIPs GET:
    A sweet pass for premier access

HOW PIPs ROLL:

+ Special Viewing Terraces
    + Free Beer
    + PIP lounge
    + Fast lines
    + Private PIP bathrooms
    + FFF Limited Edition Golden Ticket
    + Digital Sampler
    + FFF Custom Memorabilia
    + Pub Grub (@ specified times, while supplies last)

6. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:20 PM

is there unlimited beer?

7. Moderator

Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM

adolfoagogo wrote:
    Any update on the PIP viewing sections? Are they near the stage or elsewhere, elevated. I wanna know so I can thrashxmosh or just nod and toe-tap.

Thanks!

thrash mosh, as you know, is meant to be for the people, by the people, and WITH the people. although it would be sweet to have an elevated mosh pit of glory where bodies rain down on the crowd below, our PIP viewing areas are going to be restricted to aggressive head bobbing and horn throwing only.
    MOSH:

8. What's the price of a student ticket?

Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:49 PM

How much are student tickets and/or student discounts?

9. RE: What's the price of a student ticket?

Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Edgar Long wrote:
    How much are student tickets and/or student discounts?

Worse than the early bird discount.

10. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Cash Nugent wrote:
    adolfoagogo wrote:

Thanks!

thrash mosh, as you know, is meant to be for the people, by the people, and WITH the people. although it would be sweet to have an elevated mosh pit of glory where bodies rain down on the crowd below, our PIP viewing areas are going to be restricted to aggressive head bobbing and horn throwing only.
    MOSH:

I am so FUCKIN there, like literally spank dab in the middle of that moshed up shit!!!!

11. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM

I'm also curious as to what the view from pip terraces is going to be and where they'll be relative to the stage. My buying a PiP pass is completely contingent on this one factor. Help?

12. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:30 PM

I don't think anyone knows the exact specifics. I just knew that if I saw other people getting to stand in areas that I wasn't allowed to, that it would piss me off. That's why I got a PIP ticket. Well, not the only reason.

13. Moderator

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:56 AM

ashlyalfrd wrote:
    I'm also curious as to what the view from pip terraces is going to be and where they'll be relative to the stage. My buying a PiP pass is completely contingent on this one factor. Help?

You will have a low-flying birds eye view of the stages. I'll work on getting more precise information for you.

14. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I want to fight and claw my way to winning some PIP this year....woo woo woo

15. RE: What's a PIP Ticket?

Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:57 AM

m.holz wrote:
    ashlyalfrd wrote:

You will have a low-flying birds eye view of the stages. I'll work on getting more precise information for you.

Ha...thanks. Hopefully I hear soon. I want to buy one but won't until I know ferrr sure, just don't want 'em to sell out.