My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I am quite the predicament. I have just received my FFFFest ticks, but I only know this because my girlfriend has told me in Toronto, Canada. I am currently in Gainesville for fest and am not going home before FFFFest. This absolutely sucks. Anyone have any ideas on what to do? has this happened to anyone else?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM

can she send them to the hotel your staying at?

2. RE: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Also if you contact them at FFFF I think they can void those tickets and make the new ones will call

3. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM

You shouldn't have a problem with this: "If you do not receive them before leaving for the fest, please bring a photo ID with you to will-call so that we can void out the tickets that were sent to you and issue you new tickets on site."

I hope you'll enjoy Naked Raygun at the Fest, wish I could see them, too. :)

4. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:26 PM

All tickets are also on will call if you don't have them with you. Just present your photo ID at will call and we will void your shipped wristbands and activate new ones.

5. RE: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I bought tickets last December and upgraded to PIP in June (though never charged until about 2 weeks ago) and I still haven't received my tickets. Can I pick up my wristband and PIP credentials the same time starting on Thursday or do I have to wait on line Friday?
    *grudza*

6. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I'm hoping it's Thursday cause we are looking forward to seeing Imperial Teen, Superchunk and Dwarves on the first Nite...

7. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Lalac wrote:
    I'm hoping it's Thursday cause we are looking forward to seeing Imperial Teen, Superchunk and Dwarves on the first Nite...

Yeah I'm hoping to see the Dwarves on the first night as well. Hoping that the airlines are not still closed in my area

8. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:01 AM

grudza wrote:
    I bought tickets last December and upgraded to PIP in June (though never charged until about 2 weeks ago) and I still haven't received my tickets. Can I pick up my wristband and PIP credentials the same time starting on Thursday or do I have to wait on line Friday?
    *grudza*

I am in the same boat if my PIP does not come in the mail today I will have to hope I can get it at Club Deville

9. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Sorta frustrating since I bought my tickets 11 MONTHS ago. Ground-ctrl has been nothing if not consistently unreliable.
    *grudza*

10. Re: My tickets have arrived at my house, but I am at Fest11.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Same here - I bought mine in December. My regular 3-day got shipped to the right address. My PIP upgrade got shipped to the wrong address so I'll be going to will-call at Deville tomorrow. :/