Blogs

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Why have they been disabled I want to blog about day 1! :(
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution, and a little advancement on this path can protect one from the most dangerous type of fear.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Blogs

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Any luck?
    -Adam Noble Bass

2. Re: Blogs

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I was just about to ask the same thing! I'm jonesing to get some blogging going again.

3. Re: Blogs

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:41 AM

errrrrrrr uuuhhhhhhhh

"eat shit- 20 trillion flies can't be wrong!"

4. Re: Blogs

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM

NO DICE!?
    -Adam Noble Bass

5. Re: Blogs

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Still nothing! I'm all bursting with blogging goodness, too! Oh well...

6. Re: Blogs

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM

We have asked for the blogs to be reinstated and they will hopefully be back up soon. They were attacked pretty heavily, but we have upgraded the server the hopefully this will eliminate the blog spam issues. You will be able to hop back on there and blog again soon! Promise.

7. Re: Blogs

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Awesome! I am ready to speak my mind again.

8. Re: Blogs

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:29 AM

board still broke? awesome.

"eat shit- 20 trillion flies can't be wrong!"

9. Re: Blogs

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Any word on the blogs being reinstated? With 7 months to go, I'm eager to get the engine fired-up again!

10. Re: Blogs

Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

blogblogblogblogblogblogblobglbgobglblgobgl
    -Adam Noble Bass

11. Re: Blogs

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I really want to Blog again!!!

12. Re: Blogs

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Must...blog...

13. Re: Blogs

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM

You can still blog you just have to do it from your user control panel, I have posted a few since the fest.
    In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution, and a little advancement on this path can protect one from the most dangerous type of fear.

14. Re: Blogs

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Take that back guess that way was also blocked but I did post a blog in January

15. RE: Blogs

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 7:13 AM

OK, I'd rather have the blogs back up and deal with the errant spam messages here-and-there than to NOT have them at all!!!! :(

Per past years, the lineup leaks should start soon (hey, look, we're in June!), and not having the blogs up is a real hindrance to FFFFans congregating, connecting, generating interest, and whatever other social media buzz-words folks in the marketing biz get off on using/hearing.

I'm very FFFFrustrated the blogs have been down so long...

Also, Hi, everyone!!! :)

16. Re: Blogs

Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Mista PP wrote:
    OK, I'd rather have the blogs back up and deal with the errant spam messages here-and-there than to NOT have them at all!!!! :(

Per past years, the lineup leaks should start soon (hey, look, we're in June!), and not having the blogs up is a real hindrance to FFFFans congregating, connecting, generating interest, and whatever other social media buzz-words folks in the marketing biz get off on using/hearing.

I'm very FFFFrustrated the blogs have been down so long...

Also, Hi, everyone!!! :)

Hear, hear, P!

17. Re: Blogs

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Still nothing on the blogs, I wanted to review the new QOTSA last Thursday when I got my vinyl of it :(

18. Re: Blogs

Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM

The urge to post random things on the blog is getting to be too much. Bring the blog back FFF Fest godz!

19. Re: Blogs

Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Hey.Dude wrote:
    The urge to post random things on the blog is getting to be too much. Bring the blog back FFF Fest godz!

I get all kinds of advances on music and I want to post reviews... not sure what the deal is but I would love for it to be resolved since earlier in this it was said that the blogs would be back..

20. Re: Blogs

Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

blahblahblahBLOG
    -Adam Noble Bass