FFF Nites Info!!

Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Your ticket purchase just got way awesomer.

Homies, we realize that even three times the Fun might not be enough. That's why we are very excited to announce that 100% of this year's aftershows are FREE WITH YOUR WRISTBAND. That is correct. It's not a type-o.  Free. Like Freedom.

"FFF NITES" was created to be an extension of the fest itself, and allow for the Fun Fun Fun experience to continue after the park closes.  Shows are scheduled at classic Red River venues like The Mohawk, Beerland, Red 7, ND, Beauty Bar, Club De Ville, The Parish, and Empire Automotive.

FUN FUN FUN NITES ARTISTS INCLUDE:
The Felice Brothers, Glass Candy, Dead Confederate, Kool Keith, The Thermals, Ty Segall, Dom, Royal Bangs, Grimes, Syd The Kyd DJing (OFWGKTA), Andre Williams, Earth Crisis, Sleepercar, Jesse Malin, Underground Railroad to Candyland, Toxic Holocaust, Coathangers, Babies (2/3 of Vivian Girls), Widowspeak, Cobra Skulls, Nothington, Memoryhouse, Passion Pit DJ set, Inepsy, Hull, The Fucking Wrath, Canon Blue, Old Man Markley, Delicate Steve, ANR, Yellow Ostrich, Pat Jordache, Deafheaven, Tera Melos, Generationals, Front Buttons, Cowboy and Indian, Future Rock, DJ Thiabault, Bearhands, Pujol, Barreracudas, Ch. 24, Neon Indian DJ set, Check Yo Ponytail party, Learning Secrets, Powertrip, Mammoth Grinder, Ghost Knife, Ancient VVisdom, Gill Landry (Old Crowe Medicine Show), David Liebe Hart Band (of Tim and Eric Awesome Show), Ume, Boris, Ceremony, Russian Circles, Cold Cave, Doomriders, Mates Of State, Thee Oh Sees, Zero Boys, Purity Ring, Total Control, Keep Shelly In Athens, Lemuria, Touche Amore, Big Freedia, Budos Band, Austra DJ set, Trash Talk, Deathgrips and many more to be announced soon!

When asked about this announcement, FFF founder Graham Williams said "FFF Nites is a new concept that we are excited about. We wanted to not only host festival acts, but to add new acts, make it affordable, and change the way Austin looks at how festival aftershows can be done".

More information will be available in the coming days at funfunfunfest.com/nites
All venues are first come first served based on capacity
Single days will get you into that night only
Weekend passes get you into everything
Thursday's kick off shows will honor both singles & weekends to start it off right.
Show grid posted soon. Expect it to change slightly as we get closer to the fest.
Secret shows are secret so don’t ask.
Possible pedi cab race from Auditorium Shores to Red River – stay tuned.

"Get your tickets for FFF 6 and FFF Nites before they sell out" -Smart Dude

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Got to www.funfunfunfest.com/nites for all of the most up-to-date FFF Nites info.

2. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Will it be all ages?

3. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I don't have that info. I'm assuming it depends on the venue, but don't quote me on that. More info next week.

4. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 6:15 PM

super awesome concept. thanks for making festivals awesome again!

5. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 4:53 PM

It DOES depend on the venue. There will be shows that are all ages, 18+, and 21+.

6. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Don't say we didn't warn you. The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is to have a FFF6 wristband. So here's how it works.

PIP = All 3 Nites for FREE
    3 Day = All 3 Nites for FREE
    Student = All 3 Nites for FREE
    Friday Single Day = Friday Nite for FREE
    Saturday Single Day = Saturday Nite for FREE
    Sunday Single Day = Sunday Nite for FREE

If you have ANY of the credentials listed above = Thursday Nite for FREE!!!!

7. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 9:04 AM

thanks for all the good info, j!

you got any more specifics on the shuttle that's being provided? i've read that it's running from 11am-11pm.... and i've read that it's free somewhere, and read that it was for a small fee somewhere else. do we know yet if it's leaving at certain times, like on the hour or half-hour? and will there be signage or something, that tells us where the shuttle stops exactly?

"eat shit- 20 trillion flies can't be wrong!"

8. RE: FFF Nites Info!!

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:07 PM

If I have the student discount tickets and I want to go to to the FFF Nites, how do I get to see Toxic Holocaust if I don't get my bracelet until Friday?

9. Re: FFF Nites Info!!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I bought the first round of weekend passes, only to have Friday added later, which I upgraded then. When I received my wristbands, there are 3 individual ones, one for each day. Why in the world did I not just get a 3 day wristband mailed to me? This is very irritating and seems to be disorganized. This is my first FFFfest, but I have lived in Austin for 7 years. This is totally ridiculous. Is there a way I can trade my 3 wristbands for a 3-day wristband?