Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM

So, I'm looking at things I can buy with points & I'm kinda wondering just what exactly is included in the "Side Stage Access" & the "Back Stage Tour" options??? Both have piqued my interest, as I was fortunate enough to have a Homie Pass last year & loved being back stage, on stage & side stage. Not gonna have that option this year.... unless, of course, I really can buy that with points.

So what's the deal? There's no description or details on these items in the "store".

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I was also wondering about this. The store doesn't have any description. It makes me hesitant to spend points on something I think will be cool in case it's a waste of points. I figure at this rate, I'll just shoot for Mayor of Mohawk (take me a while to raise the points but if I'm gonna be on a wall of strong beards, I'm gonna want one of my own).
    some treat life like a race. I treat it like a demolition derby.

2. Re: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Side stage access answer --> http://funfunfunfest.com/forum/FAQ/316591

3. Ram avatar Ram

Re: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM

So how are we to know, or actually let them know about the fact that we have side stage access to a band? I mean I purchased it with my points, but how in the hell are we suppose to let the people running the fest know that we actually have that access?

4. Re: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I'm in the same boat as you, Ram. See you side stage! (hopefully) I sent ground(ctrl) support an email, I'll drop you a note (and post here) if there's additional info to share. Thanks to Listenyoungman for the handy link above!

SEE Y'ALL DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!

5. Re: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Yeah... I wanna buy that side stage access, but I need to know what's actually up before I go blow all my points!

6. Ram avatar Ram

RE: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM

How exactly does someone come by a homie pass? Sure would be nice to know people and get one.

7. Re: Side Stage Access & Back Stage Tour

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Alot of the homies work for the participating bars, the press partners, local Austin press, are in past Fest bands, or work under the Transmission and Guerrilla Suit banner in some capacity. They aren't handed out willy nilly, as I heard someone saying this weekend. If it seemed that alot of them were walking around it was most likely family members or spouses of FFF staffers, etc. No deep conspiracy or anything.