Fun Fun Fun App on Iphone....glitch?

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 8:40 AM

My friend has an iphone and is setting up our schedule on the iphone, but for some reason there are a bunch of time differences. Like childish gambino goes on at 7 on Saturday on the website, but on the app he goes on at 9. Also, odd future goes on at 8:45 on Sunday but on the app they supposedly go on at 10:45? What's going on?haha

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Fun Fun Fun App on Iphone....glitch?

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:29 PM

The times are fixed and Apple has approved the update. Make sure your friend updates the FFF6 app. I have already updated mine and the times are now correct.

2. Re: Fun Fun Fun App on Iphone....glitch?

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I had a problem with my app while I was at the festival showing the wrong times too. I can't remember if I updated the app, but I wish I had checked this. I just subtracted two hours from all of the listed times because that seemed to be the difference, but even then the app wouldn't load the schedule due to reception issues. When will festivals ever get on top of this reception issue and get a hold of some tower extenders or something. There has to be a solution to this, no?

3. Moderator

Re: Fun Fun Fun App on Iphone....glitch?

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 6:53 PM

alyshalynn wrote:
    I had a problem with my app while I was at the festival showing the wrong times too. I can't remember if I updated the app, but I wish I had checked this. I just subtracted two hours from all of the listed times because that seemed to be the difference, but even then the app wouldn't load the schedule due to reception issues. When will festivals ever get on top of this reception issue and get a hold of some tower extenders or something. There has to be a solution to this, no?

You are right, there is a solution and we plan on implementing it next year, Sorry about the times issue. Give us another chance next year?

4. Re: Fun Fun Fun App on Iphone....glitch?

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 4:30 PM

What was up with the paper schedules (both last year and this) showing the set times only in general around the nearest hour to start time terms, anyways?

5. Re: Fun Fun Fun App on Iphone....glitch?

Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:08 PM

we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
    more soon.