The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Don't say we didn't warn you. The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is to have a FFF6 wristband. So here's how it works.

PIP = All 3 Nites for FREE
3 Day = All 3 Nites for FREE
Student = All 3 Nites for FREE
Friday Single Day = Friday Nite for FREE
Saturday Single Day = Saturday Nite for FREE
Sunday Single Day = Sunday Nite for FREE

If you have ANY of the credentials listed above = Thursday Nite for FREE!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Just a suggestion- venues should offer separate lines for PIP so they get in quicker. It'd be nice if PIP got us some benefits at FFFNites

2. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM

@El Steve-o - According to the survival guide we were all just emailed you can take care of this yourself:

smart usa: Along with presenting FFF Nites, which gives all ticketholders access to concerts and parties that make the FFF6 after-Fest experience 100% more unboring. During the fest, head on over to the smart ride & drive area and get behind the wheel of a smart. Take it for spin around downtown. Every person who test-drives a smart will get an "unwait" pass that will let you skip the lines for all FFF Nites shows.

3. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I wonder if there are other ways to get an "unwait" pass...maybe with points? I don't drive, so I'm pretty sure they don't want me taking a spin in one of their pretty new cars.

I would definitely spring for a pass with points, though!

4. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM

looks like the first thing i'm doing when i get to the shore is test driving a smarty for that sweet unwait pass

5. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM

^^ this ^^
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” Aldous Huxley

~BonnieBlowtorch

6. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM

fastest. test drive. ever. i'm seriously considering it....

"eat shit- 20 trillion flies can't be wrong!"

7. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I always talk shit about smart cars, but I'll gladly test drive one for an unwait pass.

8. Re: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I agree with Phillip. I don't drive either, and I'm not sure if it would be "legal" for me to take a test drive. I really think PIPs should automatically get one of those Unwait passes, and buying Unwait passes with points is a fantastic idea too

9. RE: The ONLY way to get into FFF Nites for FREE is with a FFF6 wristband

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Hey this is stupid. Just let me go see the music I want without paying a hundred some bucks. I only want to go to Nites dude. Can't the shows be like 20? can u just hook me up i won't tell.