Shop issue/question

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:08 PM

So, that Stanley cooler is awesome and would be great for lunch on hunting trips.....but......it's the featured product and cannot be found. Me no compute

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Shop issue/question

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Do you mean you can't find it online? Or on the fff site?

2. Re: Shop issue/question

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:55 AM

On the FFF site. Its in the shop for 500 points, says its in stock, then when you click add to cart it says product could not be found

3. Re: Shop issue/question

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:06 AM

I think it's actually a phantom hold-over from last year. I had similar issues with it and gave up.

4. RE: Shop issue/question

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Sorry about that guys. We should be good to go now.
    Brent - Lead developer, Ground(ctrl)

5. Re: Shop issue/question

Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 5:25 AM

Great thanks! Now i just can't put a payment method in on the last checkout screen. Gotta get one of those coolers but it just keeps telling me problem with your submission.

6. Re: Shop issue/question

Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I have been having the same issue. It is saying that there is a problem with the order. I assume the issue is that I am not choosing a method of payment for the shipping cost yet there isn't an option to choose a payment method.

7. Re: Shop issue/question

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Someone must've figured it out because the black incase compact bag is out of stock, to my lament...

8. Re: Shop issue/question

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Fixed.
    Brent - Lead developer, Ground(ctrl)

9. Re: Shop issue/question

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM

thanks, good sir!

10. Re: Shop issue/question

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Did anyone else order a stanley water bottle and has no idea how to get it? It said we were supposed to get it at the Fest but when I asked about it they said they'd be shipping it, yo. I just worry because I still haven't heard nothin'. Makin' me nervous! They look way bitchin'.