WHO wants to help Out!

Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:24 AM

the_landing:

Me and My Friend Need a Place to Stay!!!!
me and my friend Ryan, who needs to make a profile still, are flying in from Northwest Indiana and we don't really have the funds for a hotel and transportation for these few glorious days. if anyone has a place, or knows of a place where we could crash/party/hangout that would be wonderful. OR! if you know a place nearby that is really cheap and within walking distance that would be cool too. so please and thank you! you will be generously rewarded with handshakes, high fives, hugs, and beer!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: WHO wants to help Out!

Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM

maybe if you don't have funds, then you shouldnt make the trip... just sayin.

2. RE: WHO wants to help Out!

Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:21 PM

The guy who posted before me is a meanypants.
    ... Unfortunately, I can't really help out either, since I don't really have a home. But if I did, I'd totally try to help.
    Good luck!

3. RE: WHO wants to help Out!

Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:48 PM

MOTEL 6!

i would say chill with me but we have like 4 or 6 people in our room all ready haha

4. RE: WHO wants to help Out!

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Go for it just meet people at the show and hope. the Fest is two days sleeping outside in Austin ain't that bad.

5. RE: WHO wants to help Out!

Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Isn't there a hostel in Austin? Homeless shelter? or if all else fails, your car.

6. RE: WHO wants to help Out!

Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Find a camp site on the outskirts of Austin. Crash in the car. Go to gas station in the morning and do a quick sponge bath, brush teeth, piss/poop, etc.

Live a little people.