mc chris

Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM

If you haven't heard of mc, you can stream most of the song's he's released on his website www.mcchris.com under the music section. Some of my favorites:
Wii'd,
ftw,
IllyOi!,
Mynameis,
Evergreen,
just to name a few. mc's definetly a unique twist on hip-hop, check him out, it might just make your day.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: mc chris

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Thanks for the recommendations. Going to listen now!

2. RE: mc chris

Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:12 AM

MC Chris also appeared as Hesh (who works in the reactor lab) on Sealab 2021 and MC Pee Pants on ATHF (both Adult Swim shows). I also noticed he's listed as "animation assistant" on at least one old Sealab episode. He's played at Emo's here in town (Austin) before, but I missed him. Looking forward to catching him at FFF!

3. RE: mc chris

Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I've seen MC Chris twice now at FFF, and both times he was overwhelmingly arrogant, and not very entertaining.

We know what city we're in. No, we don't want to wave our hands back and forth. And please, stop with the jew jokes.

4. Moderator

RE: mc chris

Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM

kadyrain wrote:
    I've seen MC Chris twice now at FFF, and both times he was overwhelmingly arrogant, and not very entertaining.

We know what city we're in. No, we don't want to wave our hands back and forth. And please, stop with the jew jokes.

The hammer has been dropped. I was going to say hebrew hammer but I wanted to respect your request.

5. RE: mc chris

Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I've seen MC Chris twice
    Acai Optimum

6. Moderator

RE: mc chris

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Fresh. What are some other similar artists? Maybe ones that are on the verge.. some bubblin' crude if you will..

7. Re: mc chris

Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I've seen mc chris many times and honestly he does best when it's his show. his style doesn't mesh with the festival environment.

8. RE: mc chris

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Marvelous Mike D is A Local Hip Hop artist who Would be great for a line up at the FFF festival.. http://www.reverbnation.com/kcmo2atx

9. Re: mc chris

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I love MC but I don't think he enjoys playing festivals. I've seen him at FFF and on Warped and agree that it's best to see him headline his own shows. As far as this year's lineup, I recommend checking out Astronautalis. His live shows are even better than the recorded stuff because he can improve/ freestyle like nobody's business.

10. Re: mc chris

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:30 AM

m.holz wrote:
    Fresh. What are some other similar artists? Maybe ones that are on the verge.. some bubblin' crude if you will..

Math The Band... they opened for a tour mc chris had about two years ago and are way solid...energetic pop punk chiptune

why didn't you get a haircut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F252BaenmYE
    four to six http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODhTJwebz8