The Scoop

Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Hear any rumors on last minute confirmations? Know the secret details of a killer aFFFter-party? Share it all here.

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: The Scoop

Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM

There are usually some dope after parties.. I have my ear to the ground but all is still at the moment..

2. RE: The Scoop

Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Yes afterparties please, as there is no way I shall be ready for bed at the end of TJL! Rather, I shall be most in the mood to slay care bears with the machete I've carved from a unicorn horn, or drink whiskey and listen to more music, whatevers clever.

3. RE: The Scoop

Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:35 PM

lithographette wrote:
    Yes afterparties please, as there is no way I shall be ready for bed at the end of TJL! Rather, I shall be most in the mood to slay care bears with the machete I've carved from a unicorn horn, or drink whiskey and listen to more music, whatevers clever.

Someone else who feels the need to slay care bears after listening to the Lizard? I thought I was the only one!

4. RE: The Scoop

Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Heard somewhere Assjack/Hank III and possibly Tool were gonna play short sets after the Jesus Lizard and Danzig shows. Any confirmation on this would be appreciated, thanx

5. RE: The Scoop

Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM

The Jazzus Lizard will be playing an aftershow at the Mohawk on Saturday - will TJL members show up? There is a strong possibility!!!!

6. RE: The Scoop

Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:43 AM
  7. RE: The Scoop

Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:44 AM
  8. t3h avatar t3h

Re: The Scoop

Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:09 AM

It looks like Jonsi may headline ffffest. He's scheduled to play in Austin around that time. fingers crossed

9. Re: The Scoop

Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 1:41 AM

Appleseed Cast just posted on their MySpace they are playing FFF!

10. Re: The Scoop

Wed, May 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I've been hearing alot lately that Slayer might play...To good to be true?