GG Allin...

Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:08 PM

... will *not* be playing. :`(

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: GG Allin...

Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Would be difficult for him to do so, but how's about some Murder Junkies. Nothing beats a little Dino the naked Drummer. How nice would it be for GG to come back from the dead, one night only to play some of his hits, like "Suck my ass it smells", or "I kill everything I fuck"?
    There are two reasons a tour is never finished - Jail, or the Hospital.
    -Merle Allin, Murder Junkies.

2. RE: GG Allin...

Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Schlitz wrote:
    Would be difficult for him to do so, but how's about some Murder Junkies. Nothing beats a little Dino the naked Drummer. How nice would it be for GG to come back from the dead, one night only to play some of his hits, like "Suck my ass it smells", or "I kill everything I fuck"?
    There are two reasons a tour is never finished - Jail, or the Hospital.
    -Merle Allin, Murder Junkies.

Good point, bring on the Murder Junkies!!! And try to reanimate GG, if possible, for one more show.

BTW, it's hilarious to read your Merle Allin quote alongside the "Wachoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?" Gary Coleman avatar. Well played, sir!

:)

3. RE: GG Allin...

Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Merle and the band stayed here at the house when they came through Lawton, OK last year and I asked about FFFF. He said they have done SXSW in the past but have no intentions on doing this event.

4. RE: GG Allin...

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:43 PM

if gg came back for funfest i'd fuck the shit out of him right after he punched me in the face.
    "fuck it, chug it, football! "
    -kenny powers