On-Site

Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:41 PM

You have a killer idea for something on-site at the FFF. It's eating you up inside because you have no one other than your dog to share it with.. until now!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Getting In

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM

There was an option last year to pick up wristbands early by a few days, if I remember correctly, at Waterloo. It was easy enough, so they'll probably do it again this year.

2. RE: Getting In

Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:30 PM

waterbottle wrote:
    There was an option last year to pick up wristbands early by a few days, if I remember correctly, at Waterloo. It was easy enough, so they'll probably do it again this year.

From a post here:

The current info on the FFF info page (under the Rules/FAQ tab) says "Box-office opens 9am all 3 days" and "Will call / box-office ticket pick up requires matching I.D.", so maybe they will have it open on Friday for early ticket/wristband pickup....?

3. Moderator

RE: Getting In

Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM

waterbottle wrote:

Did you guys take advantage of early wristband pickup last year? It seemed to really help with the box office lines. Plus we got to meet some of you stellar individuals in person! That's festival gold to us.

4. Re: On-Site

Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:14 PM

More lighting by the port-a-potties! When the sun goes down it gets REALLY dark in those things... & they're scary enough in the day time. I wanna be able to actually see what I'm stepping on. Or potentially sitting on.

5. Re: On-Site

Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:53 AM

m.holz wrote:

Did you guys take advantage of early wristband pickup last year? It seemed to really help with the box office lines. Plus we got to meet some of you stellar individuals in person! That's festival gold to us.

Yeah, I picked mine up early at the Club DeVille parking lot. That worked well enough, I liked not having to wait in line at the fest. I'm of two minds about having the ticket mailed, which I did for FFF '08 (was not offered this year or last) because it's more convenient for me if I don't have to make a special trip downtown for early pickup, but I worry about it getting lost by the USPS. Either way, not having to wait until the day of FFF to pick up tix/wristbands is nice. Thanks!