In 2006, Fun Fun Fun Fest booked its first set of acts in downtown Austin and it didn't take long for it to become the darling of independent festivals for music lovers and music makers in the United States. Throughout the years, Fun Fun Fun Fest has become renowned for its musical lineup, as well as its collection of comedy, food, fashion, and poster art experiences.
Now in its seventh year and recognized as one of the most relaxed, creative, and pioneering festivals in music today, Fun Fun Fun Fest is custom booked for the most passionate, underground, and progressive musicians, comedians and fans around the world.
Fun Fun Fun Fest: Other Music For Uplifting Gormandizers in Austin Since 2006.
- I have purchased a 3 Day Pass, how do I upgrade to PIP?
- Since we are so close to the fest, all upgrades need to happen at the Will Call Box Office on the day of the festival.
- When will tickets be shipped out?
- All FFF7 tickets have been shipped out. To check your order status, please login to your account, click "Dashboard", and "Manage Account".
- How do I spend my points that I’ve earned on funfunfunfest.com?
- Points are earned by being “social” on our web community. You can use these points to purchase items in the store on funfunfunfest.com. Have fun spending them!
- Will there be a secure place at Auditorium Shores to park my bike?
- Yes, we will have a few large bike valet areas close to the front gate. We encourage people to ride bikes or carpool to reduce traffic congestion in Austin during the fest.
- Can I bring a water bottle or Thermos to the fest?
- Yes, but it must be empty when you come through the gates. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- I won tickets to Fun Fun Fun Fest, how do I redeem the tickets?
- All tickets that were won as prizes or giveaways will be picked up at the will call box office on the day of fest. You will need to bring a valid ID with the winner’s name on it.
- Is Friday a FULL day of FFF or just a kick off party?
- Friday at Fun Fun Fun Fest is a FULL day of fest and doors will open at approximately 11am. All stages will be hopping and all vendors will be there for the whole day.
- Where do I pick up my PIP gift bag?
- PIP gift bags will be available for pickup at the P-I-P box office on the day of fest. Please bring a photo ID to redeem your bag(s). PIP credentials will be inside your bag.
- What's up with FFF Nites?
- All FFF Nites details will all be explained on the Nites web page: funfunfunfest.com/nites All venues are first come first served based on capacity Single days will get you into that night only Weekend passes get you into everything Thursday's kick off shows will honor both singles & weekends to start it off right. Show grid posted soon. Expect it to change slightly as we get closer to the fest. Secret shows are secret so don’t ask.
- Will FFF have lockers to store my belongings?
- Yes! Our partner Entertainment Lockers have a great way to reserve a locker ahead of time as well! Click Here to reserve your locker for FFF7 today!
- Have another question regarding Fun Fun Fun Fest?
- Contact ground(ctrl) at 1-877-463-2875
- NO Instruments (especially drums!!!)
- NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
- NO Chains / Chain Wallets
- NO Blankets
- NO Outside Food & Bev
- NO Camelpacks
- NO Tents
- NO Flags
- NO Refunds Or Exchanges
- NO Chairs
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Professional Cameras
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Pets
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- OK Backpacks (medium)
- OK Hats
- OK Sun Block
- OK Lighters
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Cigarettes
- OK Small Beach Towel
- OK All Ages Welcome
- OK Ages 5 & Under Free
- OK Strollers
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- OK Disposable Cameras
- OK Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
Our good friends at Amovens are making it easy, safe, and environmentally conscious to carpool to Fun Fun Fun Fest. Fill out the form below to save the world and arrive at Fun Fun Fun Fest.
Carpool with Amovens
ADA parking is at 501 studios. We recommend parking there and taking the shuttle, which is also ADA compliant, friendly, and helpful. There are also Handicapped parking spaces in each of the garages that we are working with this year, and they can be found on both the website as well as the app.
ADA bathrooms are on site, and sight line accommodations can be made throughout the fest, just ask a FFF volunteer or staff. Have a great time!
Catch a Free ride with the Shuttle
Club Deville >> Nites Venues
Friday - Sunday
8-11pm Fest >> Nites Venues
11pm-1am: Club Deville >> Nites Venues
"Fun Fun Fun Fest is putting an emphasis on alternative transportation during Fun Fun Fun Fest. We are encouraging everyone to bus, bike, shuttle, hike, walk, carpool, pedicab, or yellow cab to Auditorium Shores.
DO NOT PARK IN THE BOULDIN CREEK NEIGHBORHOOD UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING TOWED.
There is little to no parking South of the river around the fest and the parking garages that are close are being used by Palmer Center and Long Center's events that weekend, so they will NOT be available.
Closest parking will be NORTH of the Townlake at the many parking garages on the map provided. It's about a 5-10 min walk from the festival entrance across the 1st street pedestrian bridge to these garages.
There will be plenty of bicycle parking on site, which we heavily encourage.
If you can not walk from your parking area, or bike, or choose not to, please consider our FFF Fest shuttle service, which will be picking up patrons at the location provided on the map below
(1) Along the south side of 5th street between I 35 and San Marcos (2) All three lots between 5th and 6th east of San Marcos and west of Medina (3) On the south side of 6th half way between San Marcos and Brushy
There is inexpensive parking in the 501 lot on 5th and I-35, East Side Drive-In, city parking under the bridge and many other locations within the area. The shuttles will run all day during the fest from 11am until 11pm."
Find more Metro Buses to the fest on capmetro.org.
Pedicabs are human-powered, a type of tricycle designed to carry passengers in addition to the driver. Also see Rickshaw.
Capital pedicab: (512) 448-2227
A bike you don't have to pedal. Just another green option. rocketelectrics.rezgo.com
Hike To The Fest
It’s both healthy and saves the planet … Town Lake Hiking Trails map