1. Brrrrrent avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Brrrrrent said:

Thanks everyone!

I'm kinda leaning towards a Boston Terrier. I watch a lady friends 2x Teacup Yorkies and I love those little dudes but might be a little girly for me. I'd love to get a second dog as well, like a bro or sis. Something I will look into. Just figure it will be a lot of work with just one puppy already. Something to think about!

2. SierrainAustin avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM, SierrainAustin said:

My friend has a Shih Tzu and he snaps and grows quite often. Might not have anything to do with the breed, maybe he just has a bad personality. HAHA!

3. bearTrap avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM, bearTrap said:

haha my pup would also love to come to FFF with me

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:02 AM, inkboy200x said:

OH yea, word of warning on brachycephalic (however you spell it) dogs... they snore and are really gassy, but that is just a part of their charm haha

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Phillip said:

I second Inky's suggestion: having a playmate will help things immeasurably, especially when you're not around. I would suggest either a Pug or a Yorkie, mostly because I think Yorkie's are too damn cute.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM, inkboy200x said:

I say boston AND a pug. Suggest getting two pups so that they can play together when you're not around. I have a boston terrier, and he is a crazy little bastard! I still lurve him though, they're very smart and loyal dogs.

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Jesse24 said:

Go with the Boston or the Pug, I have had both and they're great. Also both are very food motivated so they're very easy to train and house break.