1. eureeka avatar

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 7:47 AM, eureeka said:

why dont you just record the football game? and watch it later?? i mean if you cant do that for the festival..

2. Brrrrrent avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Brrrrrent said:

haha racial slurs? This coming from a tsip fan.. Why support a team that has to cheat to get ahead in this world? Don't be sad, Panda. You seem very nice regardless of what school you like.. =)
    Anyways...bands that are announced that I want to see: Dirty Projectors (amaz balls), Snapcase (it will bring me back to my HC roots and makes me think of the HC scene back home in Chicago), Best Coast (Hipster gathering could be fun), Slick Rick (will remind me of when I was a B-Boy back in the street of Chi-Town), High on Fire (they have shred both times I have seen them). Suicidal Tendencies (because 2010 is the year of the Cyco)..
    If they add Morrissey, I will have an accident in my pants. Big fan of his is a understatement.
    Who do you look forward to seeing? Yes, my musical taste are better than yours, and I'd like to see if you can prove me wrong. =)

3. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

In the future, please refrain from racist slurs against UT fans, it makes me a sad panda. Additionally, please try to not say "gig 'em" in my pressense. That would be grrreeeaatt!
    What bands have they announced that your fully enjoy Mister "my musical taste is better than yours"?
    Thanks and Hook 'em!

4. Brrrrrent avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Brrrrrent said:

Rachel, Austin people are smart? JK. haha I love Austin. It's a lot more exciting then Bryan/College Station (unless you love country music). The only prob I have with ATX is all the t.u. peps. They are annoying, but I do respect lots of them. ;)
    I know it seems weird having decide between a football game and a amazing festival, but I'm a diehard Aggie and it's a big game. Then again, there are several bands that have been announced that I fully enjoy! Your encouragement does help with my decision. Thanks and Gig Em! =) Stay tuned for decision!

5. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Seriously? This is a no brainer. Of course go to funfunfunfest. I understand that it's hard for you aggies to think, so come to Austin where we are smart ;)
    jk My grandparents are HUGE a&m fans (my grandfather and uncle were in the corp of cadets) but I'm def a UT girl all the way.
    Regardless, you should for sure skip one measley fooseball game for the best time you'll have all year, guaranteed.

6. andrea avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:31 AM, andrea said:

Yay! I can't wait till tomorrowish for the reveal of the line-up!

7. Brrrrrent avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Brrrrrent said:

Thanks Andrea.
    I have season tickets to the football games, so I could sell my tickets for that game and use the money for the festival. Ready for the rest of the line up to be revealed!!

8. andrea avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:24 AM, andrea said:

yes, it's the most fun you'll ever have. I mean, it is in the title. I've been to alot of festivals, this is definately one of my favorites