1. EastATX (formerly known as EPeff) avatar

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM, EastATX (formerly known as EPeff) said:

what? how many free points?

2. Jäs avatar

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Jäs said:

Shizit is wack... Next thing you know they'll start adjusting the amount of points you need to get stuff once everyone starts trying to get free beer

3. Bad Guy Zero avatar

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Bad Guy Zero said:

I think you can only get points within a given time frame. For example, if you post a comment or blog you can't earn points for another half hour or so. I'm not sure what the exact length of time is. But I've noticed that when I leave a comment after posting a blog [or the other way around] I do not earn points for the comment or blog that was posted second. It's kind of a bummer to spend time writing a blog and then earn zero points for it.

4. lienathan316 avatar

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:06 PM, lienathan316 said:

Aww that's really really depressing to hear. I just got really really lucky before the rules came into effect. I still feel like it's pretty unfair that all your work you've done is now like a big slap in the face.

5. kris avatar

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM, kris said:

If I were to post every day up to 100 points I will still only have 6,000. A waste. I should've posted more in the beginning before the rules. Of course, now that I have free time all the time, they impose a cutoff.

6. lienathan316 avatar

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:13 PM, lienathan316 said:

it's 100. Not that I would be counting or anything. :P
    So basically you can post 10 a day now. Which is actually really helpful for me so I actually have a life away from blog posting. And I can get 8000 points before November this way. i'm quite happy.

7. kris avatar

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:53 AM, kris said:

I think what happens is that after getting so many points a day, it just stops and you can't gain anymore until the next day. I'm not sure how many points it is, somewhere around 90 or 100.