1. sarahbear1026 avatar

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:11 AM, sarahbear1026 said:

It's ridiculous how nice it is up here. The weather and the people. No humidity, no bugs...just a bunch of hippies! hippies> pretentious fools.

2. sarahbear1026 avatar

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:10 AM, sarahbear1026 said:

Anna-I know! I'm going to call you tonight!

3. AnnaBrannin avatar

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM, AnnaBrannin said:

Even if it's not California, we still need a road trip in our future. Hopefully the short drive from Tampa to Gainesville and the amazing radness of the Fest will help satisfy some of that need!

4. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Those mountains must house a magnetic vortex because they have sucked in quite a few friends of mine. Very much looking forward to a trek out there!

5. Prince of Unicorns!!! avatar

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Prince of Unicorns!!! said:

I drove from Fort Worth to Coachella CA, and then out to Oceanside, back tracked all the way down to Austin, and then back to Fort Worth. 3,000 miles in total over 1 week. When you have someone that's fun to be around going somewhere that you've never been before you don't even notice the thousands of miles going by. It was pretty rad. You should do it. Just make sure you have lotsa music... Oh yeah, I have a cousin in NC... He seems to like it. He owns a farm tho.

6. sarahbear1026 avatar

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 6:14 AM, sarahbear1026 said:

I've never been to the west coast actually...only as far west as San Antonio. Hopefully I'll get to go soon with my friend from Austin! We were gonna road trip it out before we realized how far away it actually was. sigh.

7. sarahbear1026 avatar

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 6:13 AM, sarahbear1026 said:

Mine too! Well, not so much Warren Wilson, but definitely UNCA!

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Mista PP said:

I hear it's nice. We just went to the west coast 2 weeks ago, will be hitting the east side next year, methinks. East SIIIIDE!!! :)

9. stephenpdiesel avatar

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM, stephenpdiesel said:

I go there all the time! A bunch of my friends go to UNCA and Warren Wilson.