1. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Jesse24 said:

I drove from San Marcos to Austin, then San Marcos to Dallas, then to Marfa for ATDI it was totally fucking worth it, we rented a HUGE SUV for the trip and just got with it. It wasn't so bad with only a couple people and a large vehicle it was actually a lot of fun, but SOLO would have SUCKED!

2. slyd avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM, slyd said:

I feel you @Inky. I am so use to doing a 5 hour drive that a 3 feels like nothing.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM, inkboy200x said:

220 miles, thats not bad. Anytime i want to see a good show i have to drive at least 350 miles one way to austin or dallas or San An. Damn texas for being so huge!

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Phillip said:

Great review! I remember seeing Slayer on the God Hates the World tour in 2001 and the show was at a respectable little seated theater that usually plays host to stand-up comedians, R&B singers and pop stars. Watching people crowd-surf and mosh in-between and on the seats was certainly a sight to behold. Faith No More also played there on their last official tour (with Limp Bizkit, no less) and it was just as surreal. There are some bands that just seem odd in a seated venue. And I must also second the love for "Undisputed Attitude."

5. Jesse24 avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Jesse24 said:

I have been to metal pits and showed up to work after having my sternum to pelvis split from cancer surgery, metal pits aren't scary. Especially when you have a high threshold for pain and have been thru jump and SERE school.

6. AD avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:53 PM, AD said:

i bet that WAS a bit wierd to sit in a seat, i saw em at the verizon a WHILE back and i had to stand and sneak down to the pit.. which in hindsight wasn't smart.. very bloodied and beat stupid.. metal pits aren't and should not be mistaken for Punk Pits

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah at some point you realize its just not fun to be in the pit as you age haha. But awesome set list I have seen then I think like 5-6 times total and they have always been killer. My favorite album is Undisputed Attitude namely because I'm a punk at heart.