1. Sergio avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Sergio said:

vanilla and cranberry doesnt sound like it matches

2. hateyouhumans avatar

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:47 PM, hateyouhumans said:

It's all about HOLLOW MAN... *snicker*

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Phillip said:

Sounds like a great time! Reminds me of my honeymoon: the wifey and I spent a week in San Francisco, staying at the posh apartment of a friend's mom. It was definitely one of the most relaxed, nice experiences I've ever had. I've always been fascinated by the ocean, even though I can't swim. I would love to live near one, someday.

4. v. hrndz avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM, v. hrndz said:

@ hateyouhumans there are some waves, but not to the extent where there are tons of surfers, but there are those who bravely attempt to ride the waves~~ but dont have much to work with

@ tetsujin28 there is some complimentary punch and cookies at the 'guys who were dissapointed no KB nudes where in this post' table

@ jesse24 lucky you! i would really consider moving to san marcos although its a college town i wouldnt mind. its really pretty and am a goof for taking so long to actually visit there. also NOTE TO SELF i am visiting spud ranch next time im in town.

@ hey.dude you know my bacon rules and I make the perfect toast, look at you being all cute n stuff

5. v. hrndz avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM, v. hrndz said:

@hateyouhumans there are some waves, but not to the extent where there are tons of surfers, but there are those who bravely attempt to ride the waves~~ but dont have much to work with

@tetsujin28 there is some complimentary punch and cookies at the 'guys who were dissapointed no KB nudes where in this post' table

@jesse24 lucky you! i would really consider moving to san marcos although its a college town i wouldnt mind. its really pretty and am a goof for taking so long to actually visit there. also NOTE TO SELF i am visiting spud ranch next time im in town.

@hey.dude you know my bacon rules and I make the perfect toast, look at you being all cute n stuff

6. Hey.Dude avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Hey.Dude said:

There is a difference between grading and writing lesson plans, Vlry. Way. to. go. Anyways, you made me bacon. That is the greatest gift of all. Well that, and this video:

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Jesse24 said:

I actually love San Marcos for the most part. Living down here by the river is nice and relaxing. As for Grins they're pretty good for their CFS but the coolest CFS is at Spud Ranch where they make a Chicken Fried Steak Potato which is pretty much the bee's knees.

8. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

I was led to believe that there would be some Kevin Bacon nudes here. If there are no KB nudes, I was hoping, at least, for some punch and pie.

9. hateyouhumans avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM, hateyouhumans said:

Is there waves on said beach? I live in the Puget Sound, so we get no waves. I'm completely fascinated by them, love watching surf movies just for the ocean. I need to get out to the coast someday, I'm sure it'll blow my fragile little mind.