1. Drewwhitman avatar

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Drewwhitman said:

He needs his moooottthhheeerr

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Mista PP said:

He played FFF 2 years ago, he has no excuse, IMO.

I'm just really disappointed and let down, but not entirely surprised...

3. eddie avatar

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 6:25 AM, eddie said:

Dude...it's Danzig. We all know how he works. Sux

4. tonignosis avatar

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 3:10 AM, tonignosis said:

Danzig was travelling with a "Ghost crew" because he didn't take this festival seriously so he brougth 6 guys. 6! What the fuck! You guys do the math, and I'll tell you what really happened if you catch me this weekend!

5. MandyStroyer avatar

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Blame Danzig. He knew he had to be off stage by 10. He went on late because he had to spend hours being a bitch before hand & threatening not to play at all. And the reason he wasn't on the live stream is because he was the only artist who refused to allow ANY video or pictures. Nice.

6. chad_ avatar

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:22 PM, chad_ said:

I was at the soundboard, Danzig's engineer said no video/ no audio recording- no exceptions. As for the show getting cut, Danzig's management was well aware of the CITY imposed curfew of 10PM. Everything was ready to go on time but Danzig's crew was taking their time setting up, pretty unorganized group.
    FFF had no choice but to cut the power, if they didn't then the city of Austin could fine them and possibly cancel their permits.

7. Ponasity avatar

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Ponasity said:

blame funfest. huge ripoff

8. Stay Crassy avatar

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Stay Crassy said:

I couldn't even catch it on the live stream! >:l This is sad news! Danzig's Misfits set was my focal point for a large part of the fest. I'm jealous, yet sorry, that you experienced it first-hand.