1. kelpsea avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM, kelpsea said:

Black moth super rainbow/ RUN DMC sold me but the whole lineup is killer

2. ecastil5 avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:24 PM, ecastil5 said:

Oh man! Totally agree, teri is crazy but puts on a good show. I first saw her when she was touring with deftones a couple years ago and the crowd was in a collective "Wtf" mode haha

3. Jesse24 avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Jesse24 said:

I will not be doing ACL this year because I will be swinging FFF and Lolla though I'm only paying for travel to Lolla but either way it should be a fun time for you and you get to experience a fest that you haven't yet been to.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Phillip said:

I actually live in Arizona, so I usually only get out to Austin for FunFunFun Fest every year. I've always been curious about ACL but could never swing both fests in the same year. Maybe some day...

The Omar Rodriguez Lopez show should be pretty awesome, since Teri Gender Bender from Le Butcherettes will be handling lead vocals. She was pretty crazy at F3F last year, so I'm really curious to hear how this comes out. I dig on Between the Buried and Me, too, but have never seen them live. This year may just be the right time!

5. ecastil5 avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM, ecastil5 said:

That's true, will you be going to ACL as well? This will be my first ACL fest. I've lived in Austin all my life, but have never gone. I went to high school right across town lake from Zilker so really there was never a reason that I needed to go since I could hear everything. Another good show on the lineup is Omar Rodriguez Lopez (even though it would of been much better if at the drive-in or mars volta could make an appearance) and you should check out between the buried and me. I've seen them at summer slaughter before and they are not a disappointment

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Phillip said:

That is a bummer, but at least you've got tix to ACL...there's plenty of goodness on that lineup, too.

Personally, I'm the most excited for PiL, Refused, Seaweed, Black Moth and Bob Mould.