1. Stay Crassy avatar

ahhh

3. natalia666 avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 6:04 PM, natalia666 said:

ahhh

4. Stay Crassy avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Stay Crassy said:

FTFB: Your welcome! You do need to prepare for the game.. Yes... Skyrim is THE game. Although it isn't direct inspiration for my username, I do watch le walking dead! Saw the premier and I have to say, I can't wait to get all this season's eps under my sweet belt.
    Sean: I'm definitely buying two copies of Skyrim. One to play and one to melt down and inject into my veins. Jesus Christo, 1400 hours. You trippin'.
    Logan: YES! I got my copy tuesday. :) Loving it! They improved it in all ways from Arkham Asylum. Mmmm, B-man.
    Sergio: Watch your back; stay in Texas. :P

5. rakrakrak avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM, rakrakrak said:

i buy games in mexico

6. logan.rich avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:22 AM, logan.rich said:

New Batman.

7. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

Battlefield 3 beta blew me away. It's my new crack. I uninstalled tf2 for the first time in years (i have 1400 hours into that game) in anticipation. Payday: The Heist will be a good time killer until then, but really it's all over once Skyrim comes out. Goodbye, sunshine.... hello, countless hours of sitting in front of my computer.

8. FeelTheFunkBlast avatar

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM, FeelTheFunkBlast said:

oh and judging by your name i take it you might watch The Walking Dead?? If so, aren't you totally psyched that in 2 days it's coming back on!!! If not, ignore my excitement....

9. FeelTheFunkBlast avatar

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:51 PM, FeelTheFunkBlast said:

thanks for reminding me! I need to build a new computer before then.... Saints Row The Third is gonna be badazz and i'm looking forward to that'n. Although some say its a cartoon-y ripoff of GTA thats not a bad thing because it completely dives that whole "realist" touch. i'd prefer it where i didn't have to respond to calls from my cousin and emails from dating sites in a vidya game, i prefer one where i can taze innocent pedestrians halfway to death then kick them in the one-eyed wonder weasel to finish the job. its a true psychopath simulator....