1. zombie313 avatar

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 8:25 AM, zombie313 said:

Man what a list! A lot of the films that I was surprised weren't on your previous list are on this one. Excited to check out the ones that I haven't seen. Well played sir.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Phillip said:

@P: Thanks, amigo! I had a lot of catching up to do!

@Hateyouhumans: "Warning, Children at Play" does have some similarities to "Who Can..." but the Spanish film is a lot more atmospheric. Haven't seen the Troma movie in a while, though.

@Slyd: There's lots more coming, amigo!

@Inky: There were a few of those, like "Onibaba" and "Eyes..." where I had a hard time settling on a final score. I didn't put "Demon" on the list because I think I rated it 3.5 but I'm not sure. I'll have to actually go back and re-watch it to see if I need to re-rate it. In looking back at the list, I'm pretty sure I left off a buttload of other movies, too...I may need an addendum later!

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM, inkboy200x said:

nice list, theres actually several of these that i would consider 5 star thoug like eyes without a face, oni baba, the beyond , city of the living dead (easioly my favorite fulci films). Also i only see demons 2 on here, and not the original, I'm hoping its on part 1 of this list, which i have yet to see haha.

Anyways overall great list of foreign horror

4. slyd avatar

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM, slyd said:

I have only seen "Oldboy" looks like I have my work cut out for me.

5. hateyouhumans avatar

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM, hateyouhumans said:

OLDBOY is one of my FAVORITE foreign films ever and I was lucky enough to catch it in subtitled Korean at a nearby arthouse, the beautiful Egyptian Theatre - Raw Octopus, Hammer Fight, Scissor Tongue, the list goes on, this movie is INTENSE!!!

been meaning to check out Who Can Kill a Chile? have you seen Troma's Warning: Children At Play!?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Mista PP said:

Man, what a blog entry! Someone give this man 1000 points! :)

I've only heard of a few of these (and only seen one of them). Neat!!!