1. tonignosis avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:00 PM, tonignosis said:

Congrats! Go you!

2. L. Zemog avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:11 PM, L. Zemog said:

Thanks guys! Well the guy who held San Antonio's Scavenger told me that they were gonna do it again next year!...So I'll be ready for you San Antonio folks! This year I was in it to win it! haha. I think we had sumthn like 950 points. Im not sure cuz they tried to say we won 3rd place at first...and I was like "NO FUCKEN WAY! RECOUNT!" they said we had like 7 hundred and sumthn points. Luckily, a team member of mine had already tallied up our points beforehand. They did a recount and we actually were first place! We didn't get to get our moment to shine cuz they had already announced it on the microphone..but we got the PIP passes anyways..thats what matters really.

3. L. Zemog avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM, L. Zemog said:

Thank you guys! We had had like 950..i think..im not sure..because at first they miss counted. They said we won 3rd place..and I was not having that. The amount they counted was like over a hundred less then what we really had. Luckily, a team member of mine had already counted our points we had all the proof to tally it up. So we won first place after the recount. What kinda sux is that they didn't get to announce our names cuz they had already announced the other team...so we didn't get to do the cheering and bragging. But like that matters...cuz we got PIP anyways!

4. Ayana avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Ayana said:

Congrats!

5. BtotheILL avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM, BtotheILL said:

congrats.

6. lifeonadklein avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM, lifeonadklein said:

Haha I was at CVS and the cashier said this group ran in laughing cuz one of them actually licked a pedicab driver's armpit

7. dinadlc3 avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 7:59 AM, dinadlc3 said:

thats awesome! i was hoping to do the hunt this year, but had to work. :o(
    maybe ill beat you next year. but im not touching horse poo. ill leave that to someone else. congrats! ill see ya in pip!

8. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 7:16 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

how many points did you guys end up with? we left before they announced the winners because we knew we didn't win and had stuffs to do. congrats on winning!

9. AngieSinister avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 1:07 AM, AngieSinister said:

awesome.....sounded like a blast!!

10. rakrakrak avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:47 AM, rakrakrak said:

sounds intense, I hope theyll be having more contests like this. I couldn't make it to either of the cities today.