1. L. Zemog avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:50 AM, L. Zemog said:

Well..if it is dead bodies...we'll smell something sooner or later...ok.ok..ok..as I'm typing this.. a random white van pulled up to the house. Some lady that I have never seen before got out of the van with two small brown paper bags. Could be tacos..could be money! Maybe they have someone held for ransom! Maybe I should be like one of those idiots on the movies and sneak into their house..and almost get caught because my look out person gets distracted.

2. L. Zemog avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:44 AM, L. Zemog said:

yeah thats pretty crazy..man..i probably wouldve noticed that shit too...that happened like 5 months after I started living here at this house..the house on the other side of me..The retired man.I didn't see him for like 2 weeks..and his car never moved.So i was gonna go over there and see of he was okay. But then it was like 9 o'clock at night one day and I saw him outside. He had his back turned so I couldnt see his face..but he was doing some yard work. I saw that he was wearing something similar too the moo moo that Homer wears on the Simpsons. I kinda laughed to myself..but figured that he was wearing it so that way he wouldn't get his regular clothes dirty. Then when he turned around it was a lady!!! lol..We never ever saw that lady before...apparently she's his wife who NEVER comes out of the house during the day. She uses a wheelchair sometimes..& she'll wheel out to her garden. But it took me by surprize. She only comes out of the house after like 8pm. But I eventually saw him alive though..lol.

3. L. Zemog avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:31 AM, L. Zemog said:

haha does sound like the Burbs!..lol..i never thought of that..But I do realize that i watch way too much of the investigation Discovery channel..so Im always suspicious of everyone..lol..and too many movies

4. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

This story sounds like a recounting of the 'Burbs!

5. cheezyball avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM, cheezyball said:

ohhhh and when my roommate talked to the apt. manager.. she asked if we had been smelling anything funny.. ha

6. cheezyball avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM, cheezyball said:

..and maybe the house next door does have people bodies insulating the walls.

7. cheezyball avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM, cheezyball said:

i may or may not be nosy too. just the other day i thought my neighbor was dead. i had noticed that her car hadn't moved from the same sport for a week. i told my roommate about it and debated on going next door. she had always been kinda cold shoulder too me and always avoided any type of conversation.. even a 'hello'... she would just nod and look the other way.. i had also recently started locking my bike up right next to her bedroom window.... so i was already feeling like she thought i was a creeper. i ended up knocking on her door, but she didnt answer. she coulda been on vacation.. or her cat had already eaten half of her.. in any case, the next day, my roomate txted me that he told the apt. manager and she said she would give her a call.

buttttt... i have no idea how the apt. manager was gonna bring this up... "hello, your creepy neighbors that notice your comings and goings were worried about you and wanted to make sure you were ok".. so when i got home, her car was moved to a different spot... it then stayed in that spot for a few more days. then, last week, i forgot something in my car and had to go back up to get it. on my way up the steps, it sounded like someone was crying and it was her coming down the steps. i was just gonna nod and let her ignore me like usual... but she ended up saying hello to me without being prompted... so now ive been feeling like avoiding her. i even moved my bike inside and hung it from the ceiling so i didnt have to leave it by her window. in any case... its good shes still alive.

8. dinadlc3 avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM, dinadlc3 said:

maybe its the drug cartel thats killing everyone in mexico. maybe one of their cells is your neighbors house! maybe theyre stashing dead bodies in there like they were doing in mexico last year. (officials found 27 bodies hidden in a house!)
    or maybe the mexicans are just doing simple construction for the owner & the black guys are keeping them honest for the white owner?

im SUPER nosey, i TOTALLY wouldve already asked 5 million questions. and become one of those bodies being hidden in the walls.

9. dinadlc3 avatar