1. hateyouhumans avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM, hateyouhumans said:

Classic Rock at its "finest"!

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:48 AM, inkboy200x said:

the first few comments cracked me up. He pulled a danzig and got on stage late so thats why they had to cut him short according to the article

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Phillip said:

It certainly is an odd situation. I didn't really notice that he seemed particularly fucked up in the clip, to be honest. Some of the rumors swirling around posit this as Livenation damage control over his outburst: I'm curious to know what "substances" he's technically in rehab for. More than anything, however, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't affect the show in December. The cancellations all seem to be promotional appearances, so all might still be well.

I do, however, wholeheartedly agree that apologizing for punk behavior is pretty much the epitome of un-punk behavior.

4. tonignosis avatar

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:53 AM, tonignosis said:

What the actual hell. I love BJ, and he's always been a class act in the last 17 years I've known the sonofabitch. He doesn't usually walk this tight of a line, it must be whatever chick he's married to right now, I don't say that to be mean, but it's the only possible reason he could be acting like such a bitch right now. The man is brilliant, but I'm hoping he'll learn to ignore the pressure and maybe take a break from recording if he feels that he will lash out like he did. I feel like this is a report from a Weenie Roast from 94 or 95. That oughtta wake him the hell up. I'm looking forward to the new albums. Get the lead out!

5. ross_r avatar

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM, ross_r said:

That is what the REAL punks did nightly in the 70's and 80's. Now they apologize and rehab. Billy Joel is harder than Billy Joe.

6. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

"They tried to make me go to rehab. I said, 'No, no, no.'"

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah they just announced that Billie is headed into rehab... he sounded drunk in that snippet.

8. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Oh, my. Stay classy, indeed.

9. bearTrap avatar