1. Zolstice avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Zolstice said:

My husband saw them in Boston last week and the show was so good he drove down to NYC and back the next night to see them again. Enjoy!! I bet it will be an awesome show.

2. dinadlc3 avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM, dinadlc3 said:

TRYING to watch them play on youtube right now, but the video keeps stopping. it SUCKS. REALLY wanted to enjoy this.

3. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Jesse24 said:

She was closer to Scott though, I knew her from San Fran as that is where she was living.

4. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah my friend knew Greg. She ran the twighlight singers website. Renee was her name.

5. zombie313 avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM, zombie313 said:

Oh man i'm sorry to hear about your friend. What was his or her name? I'll let you know if he makes any dedications. Did this friend know Greg?

6. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Jesse24 said:

A friend of mine who passed on from CA was a huge fan, Greg will probably dedicate a song doing the show.

7. slyd avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:57 AM, slyd said:

Now I need to rock some Afghan Whigs at work. If I were in Dallas this weekend I would totally go check out the show.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Phillip said:

I am so unbelievably jealous!! The Whigs were one of my favorite '90s bands (maybe my favorite other than FNM...hard to say) and I was completely gutted when they originally retired. I was lucky enough to see them tour off the "Black Love" album (my favorite Whigs record, hands down..."Faded" may be the single greatest song EVER!) but I was really hoping that I would get to see at least one show off their reunion tour. I was hoping and praying for a show at F3F this year but that, alas, did not come to pass. I'm definitely holding out hope for a new album or, at the very least, a wider tour.