1. MandyStroyer avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I second that, Bonnie! I also caught them by accident awhile back. Went to see a friend's band & they were playing too. Loved 'em!

2. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:30 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Shapes Have Fangs. I happily caught them by accident, one time. The way everything seems to be coming together, we probably won't know until the day before or of the fest.

3. ooowvinyl avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM, ooowvinyl said:

or wait, is that statement a fable?

4. ooowvinyl avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM, ooowvinyl said:

What?? The Crocs and the Dum Dum Girls canceled? Normally I'm on top of it all, but I didn't know this.. Total bummer..
    And yes.. non-local fillers would be nice. I've seen everyone local that I've wanted to see.

5. andrea avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM, andrea said:

weeellll washed out is super good and so is the antlers so i don't really care
    hahaha :)

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM, inkboy200x said:

sux that dum dum girls and crocodiles had to cancel. But i hope fff really does blow our minds with the new announcements whatever they may be

7. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

what I don't get it why they are saying that the antlers, washed out and whatever that other one is are replacing crocodiles and dumdumgirls, when the dumdumgirls just anncounced yesterday that they are having to cancel the rest of the their tour and therefore the crocodiles can't come but the antlers, etc were added like 2 weeks ago? something doesn't add up...

8. ItsGonRain avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM, ItsGonRain said:

The suspense is killing me to death

9. Bigweeums avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Bigweeums said:

I guess I should've been paying more attention to the updates. I really wanted to see those bands.

10. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

dumdumgirls and crocodiles has to cancel because of a death in one of the dumdumgirls' close friends/family/record label. not exactly sure.