1. ItsGonRain avatar

Uh, Hendrix*

2. ItsGonRain avatar

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:57 PM, ItsGonRain said:

Pirate ninja or Hnedrix

3. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:13 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Now if everyone would just wear these costumes to FFFFest and would be willing to get a group photo done, it would be EPIC! Such awesome and creative minds here. LOVE IT!

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 7:27 AM, inkboy200x said:

I was thinking of getting the yellow devo suit this year for halloween since i'm so excited to be seeing them this year. But i'm usually really lazy and wait till the last minute. Last year i just got a black hoodie and some duct tape and was the Hunter from Left 4 Dead.

5. megavampire69 avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM, megavampire69 said:

I might dress up as Jem from Jem and the Holograms.

6. tonignosis avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM, tonignosis said:

I'm probably gonna go dressed up as one of my friends....that's what I usually do. I was Adam Ant last year, though, so maybe Billy Idol or something this year.

7. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:38 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I fashioned a costume out of Christmas tinsel last year and went as a hairball. The year before I made a Raid roach costume complete with extra arms that moved when mine did. I'm behind this year and seriously need to get my arse in gear.

8. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:35 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

@Andrea: RAD! Are you going to make it out of papier mache?
    @Shazam!: Werk it! Some of the best costumes are last minute and low on cost. One time a friend of mine wore all black with brown shoes and claimed to be a "stick in the mud".
    @Mandy: Joan Jett, FTW! You could totally rock that. All of your choices are the sexy.
    @Eureeka: I'm counting on you to wear those to the festival, that way I can track you down for a high five.

9. eureeka avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM, eureeka said:

im gonna be a bumble bee..or a duck..i collect XL kids costumes.

10. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Well, I had a running bet with my former roommate that I would have myself in such tip top shape by Halloween that I would go as Princess Leia in the infamous slave costume. Hmmm... I don't think I'm quite ready for that one yet! Then I had elaborate plans as dressing up as a Mord Sith (the leather clad medieval dominatrix from Legend of the Seeker), but that seems like it will be alot of work & alot of money.......

So now I'm kinda back to the drawing board. My kids are telling me to keep it simple & just be Joan Jett.