1. rakrakrak avatar

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM, rakrakrak said:

I was hoping the laser tag would be cool. Was the competition stiff for those FFF passes?

2. byrone avatar

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 12:28 AM, byrone said:

okay, full (yet brief) report:

i got down there JUST in time, getting my hand stamped as com truise was working up to their first song. got my double bulleit and coke, and found a really great spot up front, about 3 heads back. com truise killed it, everything sounded tight. so glad i got to see them for the first time. i had high expectations based on the records, and they didn't disappoint.

then of course, neon indian. NEVER. GETS. OLD. it was about a 50/50 mix of psychic chasms and era extrana. had a few band members i hadn't seen before (actually never seen them with 5 ppl on stage before), but everything sounded as great as it ever did. no vega jams, but i'm not complaining.

the afterparty was okay. it's probably still happening, i just got bored. the music was great, but i think laser tag is lame, and their video game selection wasn't that awesome.... no street fighter, a broken ms pacman, only 1 pinball machine.... i played the shit out of that pinball machine. but yeah, that was def a place where i should have brought a friend. not much fun alone, at a place like that.

but back to the show, lessthanamazing, i think it would be a really good idea for you to go check them out. you'll be happy you did.

@crazyrach: yeah, you were there! and you looked great tonight. thank you for saying hi, that was nice.

3. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:22 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I'll be there. duh.

4. lessthanamazing avatar

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:57 PM, lessthanamazing said:

I want a full report, sir. They play Dallas tomorrow, and I may go. sway my opinion.

5. byrone avatar

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM, byrone said:

lulz broseph! i'm not gonna watch house party today, so i know what to look for :p but say what up if you see me! i'm the thin dude that always looks like shit :)

6. Hey.Dude avatar

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Hey.Dude said:

I will be there. I will be the guy doing the dance moves from the movie House Party.

7. slyd avatar

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM, slyd said:

I would so be so there if I were not 5 hours away

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 7:52 AM, inkboy200x said:

haha Com Truise is awesome. It reminds me of synthy 80's music from b-movies.