1. ross_r avatar

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM, ross_r said:

I'll probably leave every 5 minutes to go to the bathroom, so I'll probably float around.

2. zombie313 avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM, zombie313 said:

My understanding is that their techs are working on a fix so that your personal schedule will be ordered by time slots. I also heard they are in the process of creating a phone app as well. Your OCD comment was funny! My girlfriend commented on their facebook page about the personal schedule and they issued a comment to address it, that's where I got this info.

3. KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM, KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips said:

The official schedule is in time order, but when I added bands to my personal schedule it went all willy-nilly. Perhaps I added them in the wrong order.

Phillip, I advise against running except when you've missed the ice cream truck, so be careful. You don't want to pull any muscles.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Phillip said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the majority of my F3F days will involve frantically travelling from one stage to the next. Cloning would be absolutely wonderful!

5. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

If you click schedule instead of lineup under the lineup drop down menu, it should be in time order per day.

6. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Mine is in time order?

7. KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM, KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips said:

Ah Spank Rock. I'm from Philly and it was pretty sad to see him opening for KE$SHA. Yeah, Ke$ha. But he's always a good show. It's best when Amanda Blank performs with him- her solo stuff is alright I guess (see "Might Like You Better") but she's got much better lines with him.

8. slyd avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM, slyd said:

I just read my comment and realized I need more sleep. I could use my own personal editor.

9. slyd avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM, slyd said:

I am glad they may the Nites schedule easier to understand. My Nites are now locked in but yeah I had an issue with the iphone app becoming worthless as more people show up at the fest. This year I making notes in my phone in order to not miss a thing. Last year I almost missed Spank Rock but made it just in time to hear "Shake That Ass". I am listening to this Cheap Girls right now. I dig it.

10. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

Google "spreadsheet" and "Coachella forums" and you will find some cool spreadsheets and custom set time templates other festival goers have already created.