Children under 10 years of age and under will be allowed in free of charge. Children 10 years of age and over will need to purchase a ticket.
  1. Riahsaurify avatar

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Riahsaurify said:

I want a big lovey dog :c Even if he makes my carpets smell bad.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Phillip said:

Kudos to you, Knox! I'm a nearly fanatical animal lover (I've never met an animal that wasn't better than 85% of the people I know, save for a mean-ass parrot that was the dictionary definition of "mean-spirited asshole") and, even though I'm a cat guy and not a dog guy, I'd like to think I would have done the same thing.

3. Jesse24 avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Jesse24 said:

We do the same thing every time we find a dog roaming around the only time we have not is when I got attacked on a jog with two of my dogs. Dog that attacked me was a Ridgeback, you would think "shit that sucks" except I was running with a Pit/Rott and a Presa Canario. Ridgeback was not hurt and I was not hurt but it soon learned that just because you're big does not mean you want any part of attacking a dog like this' owner. Being that Ziggy was about 9 months at this point and 119lbs.

But every other dog I have come across running free we check to see if theyre chipped and try to get them to their homes.

It does suck though when people have such great pets and do not care when they go missing.

4. KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM, KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips said:

Thank you Tetsujin. I now crave cherry pie and will have to settle for a flav-or-ice while i do art and watch twin peaks in the background.

5. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

@Knox: Also, Agent Cooper's favorite pie was cherry pie.

6. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

@KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips: Yes, yes it is. Twin Peaks is a damn fine show.

7. KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM, KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips said:

@Tetsujin
    Please tell me that's a Twin Peaks reference, I can't remember what his favorite pie is.
    @hateyouhumans
    I feel like my karma is constantly zeroing out. Save a stray dog, yell about how people need to stop making babies. It's a delicate balance.

8. hateyouhumans avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM, hateyouhumans said:

You Have Karma to Burn! Kudos.

9. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

I've heard that virtue is its own reward, but I find that coffee and cherry pie is better.