Let's rundown the things I need to do tomorrow because lists are fun!
1. Clean. my place isn't dirty and generally I'm more of a slob, but I don't like looking at this stuff at the moment.
2. Print out and fax applications - hello, kinkos. You will be my new friend because the library only takes actual paper money. It's facist, I tell you, FACIST.
3. Hang up some of the items I bought for the walls - it is apparently impossible to find a 20x20 frame so I'm considering cutting it. It is only a poster but it's of this really cool photograph series and even though the bottom doesn't have anything besides the name of the exhibit and artist, I don't want to do that.
4. Buy pencils, erasers, and safety pins.
5. Attend 3-D dance party - 'twill be AWESOME.
6. Have fun.