1. L. Zemog avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM, L. Zemog said:

of course of course ATDI,.we should be so lucky!!

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Phillip said:

Sleep would be a dream come true! I would also love to see Earth on the Black Stage but Sleep would be amazing.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Mista PP said:

Some good bands in those lists!

Per the Bad Brains discussion: I've only seen them live at their FFF3 set (I recall running off from Dragon Boy Suede's set on the Yellow stage --and missing Tim and Eric, IIRC-- to get to the Black stage when they started up), and HR did seem to be the "weak link" in that performance. I'm still glad I caught them, but wouldn't rush out to catch them again if it was gonna be like that...

4. Freddy D´azure avatar

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Freddy D´azure said:

.Another band that left in my wish list and its possible to play this year on the festival for a few reason is Sleep.-

5. Sergio avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Sergio said:

refused and at the drive in need to play, it wouldnt feel like FFF if they didn't for some reason I think. I always thought Pg. 99 would be an awesome header. Bold would be cool too.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Phillip said:

That is, unfortunately, what I've been hearing about the Brains lately. I did, however, hear that they played a pretty decent show not too long ago, so maybe HR is getting his shit together. As much as I love him, he's the primary issue with the Brains nowadays: they're firing on all cylinders and he's stuck in neutral.

7. logan.rich avatar

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:35 AM, logan.rich said:

To the people listing Bad Brains - Their show at FFF3 was probably the most disappointing set I've ever seen. I was so pumped to see them, and they treated it like a joke.

8. Freddy D´azure avatar

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Freddy D´azure said:

Converge, Quicksand, X, Movielife and Bad Brains would be awesome in the Line Up of the Black Stage.-
    Earth Crisis Don't kwon last years that i remember cancel.-
    Every Year all the crowd says that King Diamond is playing on the Fest.
    Mike Patton and Company mmmm interesting but I think if come true they play like the headliner of the Festival.
    Hatebreed, Every Time I Die, Dillinger Escape Plan are so mainstream.
    And Fugazi I Think that is a Dream For Everybody that never come True, Ian is Playing with The Evens.

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Phillip said:

Indeed! Lots of good ideas on both of these. I don't know why I didn't add Neurosis to my Black Stage picks...that was kinda dumb on my part. Batallion of Saints, Motorhead and a Quicksand reunion would all be aces, as well. And, of course, if Patton showed up in any shape or form (but particularly in the form of FNM), I would literally shit a brick. Literally.

10. logan.rich avatar

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 5:47 AM, logan.rich said:

Both those lists would be awesome.