On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Mista PP said:

Being a pointswhore is the "oldest profession" here on the FFF boards... :P

FWIW, J, I haven't seen the FFF shirts for sale post-fest in previous years, but I don't get out much, so mebee there's a place. You might call Waterloo Records, they might have taken the leftovers for sale. Or message m.holtz or one of the other fine FFF guys, they might know...

2. Ram avatar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Ram said:

No doubt dude. Let her serve as your proxy to get that shirt. haha

3. ItsGonRain avatar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 1:05 PM, ItsGonRain said:

Fabian, I like that idea a lot, Crystal just carry some hot coffee around, you can figure out the rest(medium for me). Bonnie, yeah, chillability is one of my super powers, and we'll most def. see each other around. And whores make the world go 'round, jus sayin.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:46 PM, inkboy200x said:

I think we should get crystal to go around austin and beat up ppl with fx3 shirts and steal them for us. i wear a large (I know i look so much fatter than that!). All joking aside, since you're watching anime check out "Souleater' if you haven't already. it's muy excellente.
    p.s. i will still be posting on this board because i am a points-aholic. that sounds so much cooler than pointswhore i guess...

5. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I'm green with envy at your ability to chill. The action never seems to stop here. Hope you find that shirt you're looking for and that our paths cross up here some time. Enjoy your down time!

6. ItsGonRain avatar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM, ItsGonRain said:

Yeah checked there first, oh well, I'll live with this deep yearning till next fest *cries on the inside*

7. crystalpistol avatar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:40 AM, crystalpistol said:

you're still a point whore, it's okay though, by the time funfest rolls around next year you'll have enough points for a free shirt. and sorry dude, no clue where you could find a funfest shirt. did you check the tickets page? that's where they have all the stuff for sale so maybe shirts?