1. monalivas2011 avatar

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM, monalivas2011 said:

Mastadon will be at FFF???? They are kick ass!!!!!

2. rakrakrak avatar

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 12:26 PM, rakrakrak said:

if you are going this year, def check out trash talk and dan deacon

3. allysonloveless avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM, allysonloveless said:

the damned & black lips &&&& thee oh sees!!!!

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Well, that really all depends on your taste in music. TONS of great bands this year from many different genres. Many of them I was unfamiliar with, so I decided to break out of my usual "black stage" pattern & listen to every single one of them so that I could discover some new music. Now I have a very full schedule. Go to each artist's page & have a listen. I'm sure you'll find several you like.

5. eeevon avatar

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:10 PM, eeevon said:

POLOVO!! Mastadon! Municipal Waste! Slick Rick! awww, good times are about to be had.

6. adam76 avatar

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM, adam76 said:

Jeff the muthafunkin brotherhood! 2 bothers kewler than local h and are gonna set austin on FIRE!!!

7. treygar avatar

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM, treygar said:

basically just view my schedule and you can't lose.

8. crystalpistol avatar

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:10 AM, crystalpistol said:

i highly suggest going to the artists page up top and if you click on the name, it gives you an mp3 to listen to. i literally went through the list one night and listened to everyone. then made my schedule and now i'm excited, hope you find what you like!

9. Jonas Guynen avatar

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Jonas Guynen said:

I'm mainly looking forward to Dirty Projectors. I like to dance and bang. I like to laugh also but I wasn't planning on seeing any of the non-music acts unless somebody highly recommends any of them.

10. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:58 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

You'll probably get insanely different answers from everyone, but my must sees are: Ariel Pink, Wavves, Dirty Projectors, Deerhunter, Cults and Best Coast

if you go to the artists heading and just read some about each artist then you might see some that appeal to your personal tastes though. I'm sure no matter who you see, you'll have fun :)