1. hateyouhumans avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM, hateyouhumans said:

That being said, I did miss the first Peeping Tom show in WA, which was at Sasquatch, but caught their Showbox gig, so it's all good

2. hateyouhumans avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM, hateyouhumans said:

Never been to Sasquatch, as there's only ever a few acts I really, really care about, not including comedians - and it's the same weekend as Maryland Deathfest which I really like to attend (Pig Destroyer, Godflesh, Dragged Into Sunlight, Brujeria, Unearthly Trance, Krallice, the list goes on!)

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Phillip said:

My first time at F3F, in 2009, sealed the deal for me. I only went because the Jesus Lizard were playing and I'm pretty fanatical about them. I had such an amazing time that I swore I would attend every year after. This will be my fourth year going and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. The only other fest that I even consider going to is Sasquatch, mostly because the venue is so gosh darn beautiful: doesn't really matter who plays, as long as it's at the Gorge.

4. logan.rich avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM, logan.rich said:

We have a pretty good metal fest here in Little Rock called Mutants of the Monsters. It's put on by the guys from Rwake, and both of the fests so far have gone smoothly and featured a lot of good bands.

5. hateyouhumans avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:46 AM, hateyouhumans said:

ah, snap, I woulda KILLED to be at the Patton/Melvins one!!

6. Fastmusicfan avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Fastmusicfan said:

ATP with a curator that you're interested in is pretty much the top of the heap, in my opinion. Bummed I had to miss this year's (though it was my least favorite lineup), but at least I'm doing FFF Fest instead.