1. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Inky, I'll hold your glasses for you when you get in that Slayer pit. I'm not crazy enough to do that, anymore.

2. SKANKTANK avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:36 PM, SKANKTANK said:

you need some sweet prescription sports goggles like those nerdy basketball players wear. you wouldn't break your glasses and you would probably freak a bunch of people out.

3. slyd avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM, slyd said:

I am blind without my contacts too i couldn't imagine losing my glasses in the pit.

4. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

i have too much to live for, and have previously had my head stomped in the adolescents pit a few years back. think i'm gonna duck outta the slayer one myself.... xD

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:16 AM, inkboy200x said:

oh yea sean, i am totally jumping in that slayer pit!

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:15 AM, inkboy200x said:

haha yea i totally wanted some sports goggles when i was a kid and played b-ball since my glasses broke so often. I'm going to have at least 3 pairs of glasses handy for the fest this year, one on my face, someone carrying another then another in my hotel room. I might be overpreparing but feel i may not be prepared enough!

7. Listenyoungman avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Listenyoungman said:

Yes, Kareem-Abdul-Jabbar goggles are the way to go!

8. Brrrrrent avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Brrrrrent said:

CONVERGE! So brutal.

9. BtotheILL avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:28 AM, BtotheILL said:

I had to get replacement glasses after FFFF last year. I made it through the first 8 songs of the Descendents set before they got ripped off my face and lost forever in the sea of people.

10. ChiQuiBaby avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:03 AM, ChiQuiBaby said:

Or you can get goggles. lol