On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:56 AM, inkboy200x said:

it's usually the first weekend of Nov. So my guess is it's going to be 11/4-11/6

2. maxwellh avatar

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:22 AM, maxwellh said:

Does anyone know what the dates are for FFF this year??

3. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:38 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

It's April in a week! FFFFest ticket sales are right around the corner! I can't wait to party down with you guys, again. I'm proud to have this festival in Texas, too often we get the shaft.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Mista PP said:

With winning the lottery, I paid just slightly in 2010 than the first Early Bird tix in 2009, but PIP did get crazy expensive in 2010. I'm totally down wit y'all: I'll buy my tix with the lineup unseen! This next one will be my 4th FFF (just sorry I missed some at the beginning...)...

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:38 AM, inkboy200x said:

Guess i could call myself a die-hard fff fest goer. Going regardless of lineup and price. Although i don't think the prices were too expensive, I actually paid LESS last year because of the ticket lottery. Weekend pass only of course, which was cool with me i couldn't make the friday night kickoff. Yea and the crowds are def getting bigger as this party becomes more well known. 3 days would be perfect, any more than that and i will be completely exhausted!

6. saritadelight avatar

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM, saritadelight said:

Well I feel like that is kind of soon, they haven't even listed who is going to be on the line up. Also ticket prices have gone up extremely and soooo many more people go! I liked it when PIP prices were like 120.

Also I heard a rumor that it might be more than 3 days, is this true?

7. Steven K. avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Steven K. said:

I would be seven kinds of down for a three day F3Fest. I don't even look at the lineup before buying my tix now. can't wait! I need PIP this time around.