1. Kev Juan avatar

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Kev Juan said:

I also don't tweet and i also work in a furniture store. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 8:02 AM, inkboy200x said:

dood you could totally be following me on twitter! I tweet about the lamest things like pokemon, thai food and david lynch! totally pointless but i'm addicted to it anyways.

3. Adam H. avatar

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Adam H. said:

You're not missing out on much by not being on twitter. really. Don't get sucked in.

4. CourtneyElizabeth avatar

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:22 AM, CourtneyElizabeth said:

I can relate... I just cut off my cable, it was a waste of money and I never had time to watch it. I occasionally use Twitter to enter contests, but that's about it, and I pretty much just update my Facebook status if it's news that I want my friends to know about. I think it's a reflection of how self-centered our culture has become- I mean, why does anyone think I care what they're eating for lunch or when they go to sleep?

I will admit to being hooked on my phone data plan, though- I like being able to look up news/information while I'm standing in line or in a waiting room. Guilty pleasure :-P

5. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 5:27 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

twittering is fun but not for everyone
    if you're not already super addicted to these damn social networks then I would honestly avoid them.

6. jeanbean avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM, jeanbean said:

My boss wants me to start twittering for our business. I work at a furniture store! Who the fuck cares?
    But it would be fun to twitter about the stuff going on at FFFF to my friends that won't be there. But then I'm not totally paying attention to what's going on and there I go again. Forget it! Thanks for the input!

7. ko8777 avatar

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM, ko8777 said:

twitter is the strangest phenomena I've ever joined in with. I just don't understand it...you're not missing out on anything.