1. chimneysocks avatar

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:32 PM, chimneysocks said:

Odd Future, Slayer, and Del

2. skatie avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:52 AM, skatie said:

Danzig Legacy, Girls, and Hot Snakes. I think. Thee Oh Sees, Cobra Skulls, and Ty Segall nites!!

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:26 AM, inkboy200x said:

Zero Boys, Slayer, Negative Approach.
    Top 3 for nites: Toxic Holocaust, Glass Candy, Zero Boys (again!)

4. tonignosis avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM, tonignosis said:

Hot Snakes, Danzig Legacy, and Slayer. Runner- up:M83 and Public Enemy

5. treygar avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM, treygar said:

Lykke Li, Future Island, and Turquoise Jeep!! lemme smang it!!!

6. lessthanamazing avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:48 PM, lessthanamazing said:

Hot Snakes, Lykke Li and Asobi Seksu. I've never seen any of them (and I probably won't see Lykke Li, 'cause I can't miss Hot Snakes). Blonde Redhead is a favorite of mine though, and I'll definitely be seeing them on Sunday. I saw them last November and they were fantastic. They played mostly Penny Sparkle & 23 tunes, along with Misery Is a Butterfly, and another older tune I can't remember.

7. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:38 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

neon indian (even though I've seen them a bunch of times), purity ring and joy formidable

8. natador avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM, natador said:

My three are probably Blonde Redhead, M83, and Flying Lotus. It seems that none of those bands are too into touring, especially the south, (even though Flying Lotus is from Atlanta) so I'm particularly anxious to see those.

Aftershow wise my top three are the Royal Bangs, Cobraskulls, and Russian Circles 'cause I have a feeling I'll miss them at FFF proper.

9. BtotheILL avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 4:37 PM, BtotheILL said:

Hum, Hot Snakes, Slayer are my big three. Never saw any of those bands before.

Really stoked on seeing the Murder City Devils for the first time in ten years too.

10. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

Zero boys, Hot Snakes, and Danzig legacy, in that order. Really only care about hte misfits/samhain side of danzig, so I imagine I'll only be entertained for part of the set.