1. rakrakrak avatar

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 1:04 PM, rakrakrak said:

kooool keitthhhh

2. eeevon avatar

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM, eeevon said:

Two Drink Minimum. Don't Worry We Maximum...

3. cheezyball avatar

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:52 AM, cheezyball said:

aliens....aliens... that song has been stuck in my head since yesterday.

4. erfling111billion avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:32 PM, erfling111billion said:

Cool! Looking forward to checking this artist out.

5. slyd avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:31 PM, slyd said:

I just hope throws down some Dr. Octagon! "I'm the doctor you wait on the waiting list paitents admitted this morning I dismiss"

6. cheezyball avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:53 AM, cheezyball said:

rrawwwrrr.. what day is this??

7. lifeonadklein avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:32 AM, lifeonadklein said:

I just got into Kool Keith a few weeks ago!

8. johnnyn avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:10 AM, johnnyn said:

He was in the hip hip group Ultramagnetic MC's in the 80's. Critical Beatdown is an amazing album! One of my favorites in High School. Then he went on and created an alter-ego of sorts where he was a weird alien for outerspace or something called Dr. Octagon. The album is very out there, but that was the appeal. Rappers weren't really trying to be weird like that, so it was a breath of fresh air.

Hal Shark Aliigator, Half Man was featured in a skate video. I forget which one, but that was cool.

Plus, the whole album was produced by Dan the Automator and Kut Master Kurt and also had DJ Qbert scratching, who at the time, was HUGE!

Download UltraMagnetic MC's Critical Beatdown and Dr. Octagon album. Give it a try. This is on some Hip Hop History type shit.

9. BtotheILL avatar